Monday, April 26, 2010

Does This Look Like A Sick Baby??!

So, last Thursday Sidney woke up with a fever for the second time, and I decided then that is wasn't teething related, even though he popped two of those bad boys out in matter of days. Back to the story, we call the Pedi's office, and they tell me to go ahead and bring him in. As is my experience with cats, at least, they start feeling just fine after you cross the threshold of the emergency vet- you know the one. Yeah, the one with the $85 cover charge. Well, apparently kids are the same.

Here is Sidney after we get settled it. They must line those tables in magical paper, cause he goes nuts when he sees it! I'm still finding the bits and peices I had to yanks from him little paws before they got to his mouth.

Here he is, quite proud of himself for fooling Mom into bringing him in.

Now he's admiring that handsome devil in the mirror across from him.

And lastly, here's the pic of him babbling- I believe it translated into, "Hey look, everyone! My mom is a paranoid fool!"


... Babies. Sheesh.

Turns out, that I wasn't crazy, and he DID in fact have a DOUBLE ear infection. And the whole impromptu photoshoot here? Yeah, he's running a temp of 101.9. How am I ever supposed to tell if he is sick?!

1 comment: