Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Favorite New Blog Ever!

(Thanks to Jen, I am getting nothing done at work!)



I think you can click on that button and it'll take you there. Anyways, I am in LOVE with this blog. She is so inspirational! It makes me want to take a month off of work to refurbish dressers, make quite books, sew up an portable fabric high chairs, finally use my Martha Stewart glitter for good and not evil by making her awesome glitter wreath, get me some of those super duper cute flower headbands made up, construct a car cozy caddy (since I'm fairly certain Sidney will have toy cars. Lots of toy cars.) and bake yummy fluffy pink cupcakes! I LOVE HER!! And somewhere she mentioned the Blue Bayou Monte Cristo Sandwich, and I have been thinking about that stupid sandwich for a week. I swear, as soon as I reach my goal weight, I'm going to Disneyworld and ordering one of those bad boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment