Friday, March 26, 2010

The Lean Cuisine Diet

Ok now, this is Brian's brainchild- and I admit I scoffed a little at it, but I'm actually coming around to the idea of it. The plan is to eat a Nutrigrain bar and a wholefruit in the morning, a Lean Cuisine and some more fruit for lunch, and a Lean Cuisine for dinner. And of course, tons of water. I'm convinced I'd drink a lot more water if I had one of those aluminium water bottles like all the cool kids have. And for the fact that I like to pronounce it like the English do- Al-yoo-mini-um. Makes me feel fancy. Say it with me- ALUMINIUM! See, wasn't that fun??
ANYWAYS- So I'm on day 5 of this diet and so far so well. I'm down two lbs, and that's awesome considering that I have added a big bag of salty buttery popcorn and a tall glass of cherry flavored Kool Aid as my nighttime snack as I watch King of the Hill before bedtime. Honestly, I could eat about four of those frozen meals, but that right there was a wake up call that told me I obviously don't understand portion size, and eating for two is no longer a valid excuse for me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment