Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Keeping This FOREVER!

I have this really unfamilliar urge- it think it's to clean. I mean, empty- out-the house-and-only-bring-in-the-stuff-I-can-use kinda clean. Or maybe it's a side effect from watching Hoarders: Buried Alive. Have you SEEN that show? I'm gonna be the old crazy lady with 838 hats (not cats- I'll never have more than three- learned that lesson the hard way), I just know it! You have to HULU this lady- she auctually bought the house next to her so she could hoarde more things! What tipped me off that I may actually be a hoarder was watching her shop- for instance, when her daughters come into town, they immediately go shop for gaudy rings at the pawn shop, and for some reason, I thought that sounded like a LOT of fun! (??!) Which now makes me want to go antiquing this weekend. And completely kills that urge to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment