Thursday, March 25, 2010

Now For The Real Stuff

Enough with the mindless posts from earlier.

So, first I'd like to thank you for stopping by- this is not my first attempt at a blog, but it is my first attempt at blogging from the heart (insert big "Awww!") and posting about things that are near and dear to me. Prepare to see lots of baby pictures. I just like to throw that out there because I know not everyone is a fan of 235,463,435 baby pictures. So just a warnin' to yeh! (I said that in my best Carl Childers voice)

What you can look forward to seeing, besides said baby pictures, will be the most awesome craft projects the web tutorial goddesses have to offer, lots of "How-I-Do"'s (I won't go as far as to call them "How-To"'s because I hate following directions.), and last but not least, lots of corny jokes. Cause it's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment